www.ice-graphics.com Forum Index www.ice-graphics.com
The main forum for the ICE-Graphics software

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Upgrades?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
trallyus

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2004 8:24 pm    Post subject: Upgrades? Reply with quote

Having just registed ice reader pro a little bit ago, I just got my first upgrade email today and wondered what is the best way to update it?

Should I unistall the previous version and install the new version or just install the new version over the old version?

And to dietsrnofun, yes, the author is still selling the software and updating it as well Smile

I read that stuff too in the e-books newsgroups or freeware newsgroups about people wondering if he still supported it and was leary of buying the program , but did anyway and have not regretted it.

Trallyus
ICE Graphics
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2004 1:20 pm    Post subject: Re: Upgrades? Reply with quote

trallyus wrote:
Having just registed ice reader pro a little bit ago, I just got my first upgrade email today and wondered what is the best way to update it?

Just install over.

trallyus wrote:
Should I unistall the previous version and install the new version or just install the new version over the old version?

No
trallyus

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2005 7:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you very much. I appreciate the help.

Trallyus
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.ice-graphics.com Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: