www.ice-graphics.com Forum Index www.ice-graphics.com
The main forum for the ICE-Graphics software

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

company still in business

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.ice-graphics.com Forum Index -> Bugs and Problems
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dietsrnofun

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2004 2:36 am    Post subject: company still in business Reply with quote

Can anybody tell me if this company is still in business and selling Ice book reader? I don't get a response from them via email. I surely do not want to submit any CC to purchase if they are not responding. Even these boards seem to be dead.

Any help?
ICE Graphics
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2004 1:51 pm    Post subject: Re: company still in business Reply with quote

dietsrnofun wrote:
Can anybody tell me if this company is still in business and selling Ice book reader?

Still alive Smile

dietsrnofun wrote:
I don't get a response from them via email.

What the email you are used ? Check you spam filter. May be asnwers to you was deleted by your spam filter

dietsrnofun wrote:
I surely do not want to submit any CC to purchase if they are not responding. Even these boards seem to be dead.

Any help?

Just send e-mail to us from e-mail WITHOUT SPAM FILTERS.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.ice-graphics.com Forum Index -> Bugs and Problems All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: