www.ice-graphics.com Forum Index www.ice-graphics.com
The main forum for the ICE-Graphics software

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Is IceGraphics Ice Book reader still in business?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
dietsrnofun

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2004 6:46 pm    Post subject: Is IceGraphics Ice Book reader still in business? Reply with quote

I am hearing that they might not be in business anymore. I downloaded IceBook reader and I love it and would like to purchase it but I am hearing on newsgroups that people are not getting the program if they are paying for it. Or they have not gotten any responses back. Can anybody tell me what is going on? I see the forums here are pretty quiet as well. I don't want to submit any CC numbers if they are not giving out the download page to get the working product without the shareware bug screen.

Thanks for any help that someone can give. Question
ICE Graphics
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2004 5:27 pm    Post subject: Re: Is IceGraphics Ice Book reader still in business? Reply with quote

dietsrnofun wrote:
I am hearing that they might not be in business anymore. I downloaded IceBook reader and I love it and would like to purchase it but I am hearing on newsgroups that people are not getting the program if they are paying for it.

We do not know about what cases.

dietsrnofun wrote:
Or they have not gotten any responses back. Can anybody tell me what is going on?

Disable your spam filters or make new e-mail without spam filters. 95% of all problem with user communication is problems with very aggressive spam filtering.

dietsrnofun wrote:
I see the forums here are pretty quiet as well.

But anyway, we check and forum too.

dietsrnofun wrote:
I don't want to submit any CC numbers if they are not giving out the download page to get the working product without the shareware bug screen.

You do not give us your CC numbers. We receive from registrator only information about user, who payed for program. We do not have your information from credit card.

dietsrnofun wrote:
Thanks for any help that someone can give. Question

Just use good e-mail
mrfalli

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really want to say a BIG "Thank You" to the ICE Book Reader developer team. I'm so happy that there is a new version of my beloved best of the world E-Book Reader (in the world)!!!

Thanks for revitalizing the Wave-Scrolling mode. I love it.
...and PLEASE keep(!) on. In my opinion it is really the best reader on market.
The translation (german) is not really one of the best but I use it in english and I am happy.

Thank you again,

mrfalli
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.ice-graphics.com Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: