www.ice-graphics.com Forum Index www.ice-graphics.com
The main forum for the ICE-Graphics software

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

It may not even be possible.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.ice-graphics.com Forum Index -> Bugs and Problems
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tymm

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:43 am    Post subject: It may not even be possible. Reply with quote

I use Ice Book reader Pro and A Really Good Voice I use for reading the book to me. I simply put on some wireless headphones, And Listen while I putter around the house.

I know How to speed up and Slow down the Voice. IMHO I just think it would be nice to have a bit more control over the Speed. Plus one seems to Slow, Plus two is a bit to fast. Yea I know. I am being almost to picky.

I am not even sure if its possible to offer a more advance type of speed control. What you offer may be the best I dont know. Just be sweet to have more control. Kinda Like a Volume switch is for music. You can set it just right. IMHO think that would be so sweet to have. That is, If its possible. Thanks.

Knowing my luck, Its already there and I have simply missed it. I tend to over look stuff sometimes. Yea I can be a dork. lol
ICE Graphics
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:50 pm    Post subject: Re: It may not even be possible. Reply with quote

tymm wrote:
I know How to speed up and Slow down the Voice. IMHO I just think it would be nice to have a bit more control over the Speed. Plus one seems to Slow, Plus two is a bit to fast. Yea I know. I am being almost to picky.

No problem. I will add this is function in keyboard shortcuts section in next version. So you can assign any key combination for activate this is function.
tymm

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Really?? Thats SO COOL!! I thank you.
With such a big monitor (24 inch) the format of the ebook can be strange. So to be able to adjust the voice just a bit it is dead on perfect. Ebooks are more designed for small portable devices.

Man this is by far the best investment in software I have ever made. Updates for life, Great Tech Support. KUDO'S and from someone with bad eye sight its opened up a whole new world of books for me. I am grateful. A big THANK YOU SIR.
tymm

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

One last question, I promise I will leave you alone lol. Excuse me if this has been asked before, Or its Impossible to do. Is there a way to use ice book reader on a portable Device? Like the Nook? Or Kendal? I know I would GLADLY pay for a version that you could use on something like that.

I was asked about the Portable version by someone in a different forum. I was also asked. Is there a version for Mac's or One coming ?
ICE Graphics
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can use ICE Reader only on Windows compatible computers. However, you read your books even on MP3 players using video export mode from ICE Reader. Just take book and convert it to sequence of pictures. Pictures can show any device, even MP3 player or photo frames.
tymm

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ICE Graphics wrote:
You can use ICE Reader only on Windows compatible computers. However, you read your books even on MP3 players using video export mode from ICE Reader. Just take book and convert it to sequence of pictures. Pictures can show any device, even MP3 player or photo frames.

I keep forgetting to ask that question. I have seen you can make a MP3 or WAV Book. A audio book as it were. Not sure how you do that one. LOL I SWEAR I have read the instructions this time. Looked at the FAQ.

So If I have a Really good Voice on my computer, I put the book on Ice Book reader Pro, I can turn that into a audio book with the voice on my computer or am I misunderstanding it? If it is possible, How in the world do you do that? Did not find ANY settings for that.
ICE Graphics
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 11:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tymm wrote:
I keep forgetting to ask that question. I have seen you can make a MP3 or WAV Book.

1. Opel library
2. Select the book or the books in library
3. From menu Export->Export the Books to WAV/MP3 files
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.ice-graphics.com Forum Index -> Bugs and Problems All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: