www.ice-graphics.com Forum Index www.ice-graphics.com
The main forum for the ICE-Graphics software

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Limited account

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.ice-graphics.com Forum Index -> Bugs and Problems
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mollink

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 9:57 am    Post subject: Limited account Reply with quote

I am using a limited account for daily use under windowsXP. I have installed the trial version as an administrator and added the book_path-parameter to the shortcut.
When I try to start bookreader with my limited account I get a message that I need full access to the programfolder, but I cannot change the accesrights.
Everytime when I remove the read-only check under properties, it turns checked again when I open properties again.
The program looks great, but I would like to be able to use it under an account with limited access.
What can I do?

Greetings
Wim
ICE Graphics
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 7:47 am    Post subject: Re: Limited account Reply with quote

mollink wrote:
I am using a limited account for daily use under windowsXP. I have installed the trial version as an administrator and added the book_path-parameter to the shortcut.
When I try to start bookreader with my limited account I get a message that I need full access to the programfolder, but I cannot change the accesrights.
Everytime when I remove the read-only check under properties, it turns checked again when I open properties again.
The program looks great, but I would like to be able to use it under an account with limited access.
What can I do?

Try to move ICE Reader to any other directory, and try to start it from this is directory. I hope, it can help.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.ice-graphics.com Forum Index -> Bugs and Problems All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: