www.ice-graphics.com Forum Index www.ice-graphics.com
The main forum for the ICE-Graphics software
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

run from cd? dvd?

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.ice-graphics.com Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
david



Joined: 03 Apr 2006
Posts: 2

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 5:16 pm    Post subject: run from cd? dvd? Reply with quote

can I copy program to a cd and run it on another computer direct from cd with insrtalling program on the computer ?

many thanks David
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ICE Graphics
Site Admin


Joined: 31 Mar 2003
Posts: 430

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 6:14 pm    Post subject: Re: run from cd? dvd? Reply with quote

david wrote:
can I copy program to a cd and run it on another computer direct from cd with insrtalling program on the computer ?

About what program you ask ?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
david



Joined: 03 Apr 2006
Posts: 2

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 7:33 pm    Post subject: Re: run from cd? dvd? Reply with quote

ICE Graphics wrote:
david wrote:
can I copy program to a cd and run it on another computer direct from cd with insrtalling program on the computer ?

About what program you ask ?


your program ice mirror. It works fine runing it off a dvd Smile

Thanks
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ICE Graphics
Site Admin


Joined: 31 Mar 2003
Posts: 430

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 6:43 am    Post subject: Re: run from cd? dvd? Reply with quote

david wrote:
ICE Graphics wrote:
david wrote:
can I copy program to a cd and run it on another computer direct from cd with insrtalling program on the computer ?

About what program you ask ?


your program ice mirror. It works fine runing it off a dvd Smile

I think, it have to work from CD/DVD.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.ice-graphics.com Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group