www.ice-graphics.com Forum Index www.ice-graphics.com
The main forum for the ICE-Graphics software

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

How to get NEW ICE Book Reader PRO version?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.ice-graphics.com Forum Index -> Bugs and Problems
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mrfalli

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 6:39 pm    Post subject: How to get NEW ICE Book Reader PRO version? Reply with quote

I saw on the homepage that there is a 8.7.1 version of ICE Book Reader Professional.
The latest E-Mail with link and Reg-file I received was version 8.6 in august.
Is it possible to get the new RETAIL version of my beloved eBook Reader?

Thank you very much!
mrfalli
ICE Graphics
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 8:38 am    Post subject: Re: How to get NEW ICE Book Reader PRO version? Reply with quote

mrfalli wrote:
Is it possible to get the new RETAIL version of my beloved eBook Reader?

Be patient. We send new version only after some days after release. Sometimes there are some bugs in new release. So, this is small delay allow to make decision: current version is good or need to make new version with hotfix.
mrfalli

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you so much for you fast reply, I got it. I really love this programm for reading my E-Books!

Bye,
mrfalli
trallyus

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 7:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just sent support an email before reading your reply as I too stopped recieving email updates at version 8.7.1 Sad

Also I was wondering why the price to register the program went up so much since the last time I checked? Sorry to be so nosey but I was curious.

Trallyus
ICE Graphics
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 9:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

trallyus wrote:
I just sent support an email before reading your reply as I too stopped recieving email updates at version 8.7.1 Sad

Also I was wondering why the price to register the program went up so much since the last time I checked? Sorry to be so nosey but I was curious.

Be patient. I hope you do not want to have not stable version. I hope everybody can get it today.
trallyus

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 5:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ICE Graphics wrote:
trallyus wrote:

Be patient. I hope you do not want to have not stable version. I hope everybody can get it today.

Thanks !!! I got the email and was able to update the program Smile
Trallyus
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.ice-graphics.com Forum Index -> Bugs and Problems All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: