www.ice-graphics.com Forum Index www.ice-graphics.com
The main forum for the ICE-Graphics software

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

wrong file size

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.ice-graphics.com Forum Index -> Bugs and Problems
View previous topic :: View next topic  
alex izaszil

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 10:48 pm    Post subject: wrong file size Reply with quote

hello,i have a problem.first i encript a v lots of video but now one of them canīt be open .the program said wrong file size.what can i do?thanks.version 1.3a
ICE Graphics
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 11:15 am    Post subject: Re: wrong file size Reply with quote

alex izaszil wrote:
hello,i have a problem.first i encript a v lots of video but now one of them canīt be open .the program said wrong file size.what can i do?thanks.version 1.3a

This is message will appear if you will try to decrypt file witch has only header, but there is not file data. This is can happend if write error had happened during the file encryption. Probably was not enough free space
alex izaszil

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

can i repair this archive in someway?maybe i have a problem while criptyng but there are anothers files and no one gave me problems.thanks
ICE Graphics
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 9:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

alex izaszil wrote:
can i repair this archive in someway?

No. There is not encrypted information inside. Only header.

alex izaszil wrote:
maybe i have a problem while criptyng but there are anothers files and no one gave me problems.thanks

Yes. Then you do encrypt, need to have enought free space on HDD for encrypting/decrypting.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.ice-graphics.com Forum Index -> Bugs and Problems All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: