www.ice-graphics.com Forum Index www.ice-graphics.com
The main forum for the ICE-Graphics software

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

color space warping with two colors

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.ice-graphics.com Forum Index -> Bugs and Problems
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jim_joh

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 3:52 pm    Post subject: color space warping with two colors Reply with quote

I had posted a thread about needing the first steps for using ice-colors & there has been no replies. Since that time I was able to figure most of the operations out & I have purchased the retail version and am very pleased so far. But I am still very hazy about "color space warping with two colors". Any help in explaining the concepts for this would be appreciated. My final comments will be that the help files needs to be reworded by somebody knowledgeable in english which would very helpful for new users. Jim Johnston
ICE Graphics
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2005 2:11 pm    Post subject: Re: color space warping with two colors Reply with quote

Example: you have photo with blue sky, green grass and yellow flower. And you want to change sky color from blue to red! But you want do not change other colors. ICE Color solve exactly this is problem.

Of course it is a rough example. You can find some real life examples of usage ICE Color here: http://www.iol.ie/~geniet/eng/IFRAOcoloropt.htm

P.S. If you have urgent questions, send e-mail to support.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.ice-graphics.com Forum Index -> Bugs and Problems All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: