www.ice-graphics.com Forum Index www.ice-graphics.com
The main forum for the ICE-Graphics software

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

need a starting point

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.ice-graphics.com Forum Index -> Bugs and Problems
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jim_joh

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 8:21 pm    Post subject: need a starting point Reply with quote

I have downloaded the trial version of 1ce-color but cannot seem to find instructions on how to start using it. I am not a newbe but like any new program you have to understand the comcept for using. I really want to purchase the operating version but before I do I have to understand how to use it.I have sent 2 emails to support & they keep referring me to the help which I am sure after I get my starting points I would be OK. For instance on color space warping with 2 colors do you need one picture that is good?? How do you correct only one picture???
This what I sent to support "I downloaded the trial copy of your ice color and read every help page that are on the program, visited your forums and your web site but I have no idea how to start. Everything that I read is based on the premise that I am knowledgeable on how to start. For instance you say to use values of 200 etc but never say where???? You say the program is for adults & children to use but how in heavens name does a brand new user get his wings in the air. I would like to purchase the product as the concept looks better than Photoshop cs2 ( which I have). If you would please direct where to find instructions to start I would appreciate it."
This is the answer I rec'd "1. Just open HELP file.
2. Find section Examples - Color Space Warping with two colors

You will see detailed description with pictures Smile"
any help from this forum would be appreciated. Thanking all Jim Johnston
ICE Graphics
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2005 2:02 pm    Post subject: Re: need a starting point Reply with quote

ICE Color replaces one colors with others. Simple example with pictures how to use it, you can find in help. I do not know what to add. Try to detalize you questions.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.ice-graphics.com Forum Index -> Bugs and Problems All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: