www.ice-graphics.com Forum Index www.ice-graphics.com
The main forum for the ICE-Graphics software

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

ice book reader pro question

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.ice-graphics.com Forum Index -> Bugs and Problems
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tymm

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 7:57 pm    Post subject: ice book reader pro question Reply with quote

Can the keyboard short cuts be changed at all??? The one I wanna change is the "Start and Stop" button.

I just bought a tablet. Ice Book works pretty good. Just seems like when you flip the tablet long ways, the text does not really fit into the screen like it should.

Not even sure its possible, but making the buttons on top bigger for touch screen would be handy. Just a thought. Have a nice day.
ICE Graphics
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 6:10 am    Post subject: Re: ice book reader pro question Reply with quote

tymm wrote:
Can the keyboard short cuts be changed at all??? The one I wanna change is the "Start and Stop" button.

Options -> Setup -> ShortCuts

tymm wrote:
Just seems like when you flip the tablet long ways, the text does not really fit into the screen like it should.

ICE Reader always reformat text. Text always fit by screen width.

tymm wrote:
Not even sure its possible, but making the buttons on top bigger for touch screen would be handy.

It's possible.
Options -> Touch Panel

You can create additional panel for touch screen with buttos bigger as use wish. And assign to any button any keyboard shortcut. So, this is buttons will emulate any keyboard functions as you wish.
tymm

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 10:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for the reply. I will take a look at it this week, and see if I can adjust it a bit more.

I always thought that ice book on a tablet would be super amazing. I was right. Not sure why the text gets a bit wonky when I flip the tablet sideways. I am NOT saying its ice book reader issues, Prob windows.

I just need to get in there and tweek it out a bit more.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.ice-graphics.com Forum Index -> Bugs and Problems All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: