www.ice-graphics.com Forum Index www.ice-graphics.com
The main forum for the ICE-Graphics software

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Using ICEMirror by CMD

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jirka

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:43 am    Post subject: Using ICEMirror by CMD Reply with quote

Hi, ICEMirror is a great program which I was looking for.
Now, I would like use it by CMD prompt. I type a script: "cd c:\Program Files\ICE Mirror\ICEMirror.exe "c:\fotos" "d:\backup\fotos" /MODE=1 /DOS /LOG". It doesn´t work Sad
It reports something like "File name or directory name or volume label is wrong." I tried to translate it to the english. Originally on my PC in czech republic it is: "Název souboru, adresáře nebo jmenovka svazku je nesprávná."
I use Windows XP and the program is working perfektly. I only want to run it automaticly every day at 19:00.
What am I doing wrong? Can you help me, please? Thank you very much.
ICE Graphics
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:36 am    Post subject: Re: Using ICEMirror by CMD Reply with quote

Jirka wrote:
I type a script: "cd c:\Program Files\ICE Mirror\ICEMirror.exe "c:\fotos" "d:\backup\fotos" /MODE=1 /DOS /LOG"

Wrong. Remove "cd" from you line
Jirka

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:55 pm    Post subject: Re: Using ICEMirror by CMD Reply with quote

ICE Graphics wrote:
Jirka wrote:
I type a script: "cd c:\Program Files\ICE Mirror\ICEMirror.exe "c:\fotos" "d:\backup\fotos" /MODE=1 /DOS /LOG"

Wrong. Remove "cd" from you line

Thanks to your answer I made some changes:
c:\"Program Files"\"ICE Mirror"\ICEMirror.exe "c:\fotos\" "d:\Backup\fotos\" /MODE=1 /DOS /LOG
and it does work - i hope correctly. The path with "Program files" requires quotation marks.

Thank you very much.
ICE Graphics
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:12 am    Post subject: Re: Using ICEMirror by CMD Reply with quote

Jirka wrote:

Thanks to your answer I made some changes:
c:\"Program Files"\"ICE Mirror"\ICEMirror.exe "c:\fotos\" "d:\Backup\fotos\" /MODE=1 /DOS /LOG
and it does work - i hope correctly. The path with "Program files" requires quotation marks.

Wrong quotation marks. Have to be as:

"c:\Program Files\ICE Mirror\ICEMirror.exe" c:\fotos\ d:\Backup\fotos\ /MODE=1 /DOS /LOG
wyllfritsche

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

same here. love this program.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.ice-graphics.com Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: