www.ice-graphics.com Forum Index www.ice-graphics.com
The main forum for the ICE-Graphics software

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Getting the different book skins

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.ice-graphics.com Forum Index -> Bugs and Problems
View previous topic :: View next topic  
WickedRagu

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 8:57 am    Post subject: Getting the different book skins Reply with quote

For some reason when I try to get the book skins, it wants to download some other program other than the zip bookskin files. Now long ago I had these and since I have changed computers and even moved. Now that I am settled I want to get these skins again and for the life Of me I cannot, it keeps wanting to download some download manager program. ???? Help?

Thanks
ICE Graphics
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 6:39 am    Post subject: Re: Getting the different book skins Reply with quote

WickedRagu wrote:
For some reason when I try to get the book skins, it wants to download some other program other than the zip bookskin files.

Download only zip bookskin and ignore any other attempt to download.
Check carefully web page before download. There are some options written by small fonts allowing to skip or ignore this is not necessary downloads.
WickedRagu

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 7:10 am    Post subject: Re: Getting the different book skins Reply with quote

ICE Graphics wrote:
WickedRagu wrote:
For some reason when I try to get the book skins, it wants to download some other program other than the zip bookskin files.

Download only zip bookskin and ignore any other attempt to download.
Check carefully web page before download. There are some options written by small fonts allowing to skip or ignore this is not necessary downloads.

I am sorry but I am looking there is no fine print. fast download speed, slow/regular download speed, no matter what I click I am not getting anything for any zip file. I have been trying for two days now. I do not and cannot get this. It just wants to bring up ilivied.setup file. Unless I have to use/install that download manager that is being pushed on that web page. There is nothing else there. I cannot get any zip file.

Okay well I kept clicking differet things and finally am getting the zip file. I must say there should be an easier way than the run around of this website and it's download manager.
ICE Graphics
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 5:54 am    Post subject: Re: Getting the different book skins Reply with quote

Step by step.

1. Click "Server 1"
2. Click "Regular Download"
3. Type the characters you see in the picture then press "Download"
4. After what will open page with timer - "The link will be available in: N sec".
5. Wait N seconds.
6. After what will appear link "Download". Click on "Download". Downloading will start.
7. What's all

WickedRagu wrote:
I must say there should be an easier way than the run around of this website and it's download manager.

It's not easy to make. Usual month traffic from web site without download files, like it now, more than 100GB per month. If to enable direct file download from web site need to use more, more, more powerful server for hosting.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.ice-graphics.com Forum Index -> Bugs and Problems All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: