www.ice-graphics.com Forum Index www.ice-graphics.com
The main forum for the ICE-Graphics software

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

ICEMirror does nothing just sits there

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.ice-graphics.com Forum Index -> Bugs and Problems
View previous topic :: View next topic  
madman_greg

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 2:54 pm    Post subject: ICEMirror does nothing just sits there Reply with quote

I tested syncback and ice mirror on my laptop both worked fine. I backup to a f/w external drive

I then installed icemirror onto my desktop machine, win xp sp3.

I start it up, select the source drive and destination drive and hit FULL.

It just sits there and does nothing. I and trying to copy from 1TB internal SATA drive to and external 1TB f/w drive, although the amount on the source drive amounts to around 75GB only.

I uninstalled and resinstalled, tried again, still nothing. I tested a copy paste from the source to the destination drive using windows explorer all works well.

What to do next ?? apart from trying some other software ??
madman_greg

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 12:32 am    Post subject: Re: ICEMirror does nothing just sits there Reply with quote

madman_greg wrote:
I tested syncback and ice mirror on my laptop both worked fine. I backup to a f/w external drive

I then installed icemirror onto my desktop machine, win xp sp3.

I start it up, select the source drive and destination drive and hit FULL.

It just sits there and does nothing. I and trying to copy from 1TB internal SATA drive to and external 1TB f/w drive, although the amount on the source drive amounts to around 75GB only.

I uninstalled and resinstalled, tried again, still nothing. I tested a copy paste from the source to the destination drive using windows explorer all works well.

What to do next ?? apart from trying some other software ??

The problem lies with my external firewire drive, as it works when I connected an external USB drive. All works fine with the USB drive
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.ice-graphics.com Forum Index -> Bugs and Problems All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: